- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

A good tribute, but a bit choppy.

I couldn't hit the notes because they showed up too late, and because they were skipping pixels.

I could tell you put a lot of effort into this, but I don't think you pulled it off as well as you could've...

Xiotex Studios Arena Xiotex Studios Arena

Simple, yet fun...

Graphics: Amazing effects. Pretty good objects.
Gameplay: Fun. A bit repetative, but I guess it's alright.
Music: A nice, ambient feel.
Story: N/A

A nice concept, but not pulled off as good as it could have. I suggest making more puzzles, and less SHMUPing.

UMM???? UMM????

...... (ha! I made more "..."'s than you!)

This has to be one of the worst games I have ever seen here. It has no replay value whatsoever! I want to shove my speakers down the trash bin, whenever I hear that generic jump sound... The concept is unique, but stupid, and the graphics look like roadkill.

Please, spare my soul, and make a better game! D:

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

Crazy Front! Classic.

I used to constantly play Crazy Front! I never new the name of it until now however... :P

Good times!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

lmao... It can't be blammed! >:D And nice game TF!

The newgrounds admin made this you dumbass! Why would he blam his own game?

Plus, it's not our fault you don't know how to play a video game.

OneManPingPong! OneManPingPong!

Pong...

Can't really say much... It's pong. We have far too many pong games on this here site.

The music is the best thing, and that never bodes well for a game.

adman responds:

Ok man ill gove you that there are alot of pong games out there.. but im learning AS its one of the easiest things to do.. i did this to test my AS skill and it did i will do another arcade game soon!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Sweet!!!

OMFG this was sweet... There are just to many FPS... I couldn't see after 10 seconds of playing this game.

Ultimate Mario Game Quiz Ultimate Mario Game Quiz

I beat the quiz!!!

It was short and sweet and tough. I think you should make a version 3.