The Cloak - Episode 1 The Cloak - Episode 1

Doesn't quite live up to the original...

It's disappointing to see you changed the format of Cloak. The previous one was hilarious, but this one didn't live up to the previous one, although it's still funny.

5/10, 3/5 :(

SecretAgentBob responds:

Wait, what?

This was the original. There was no previous one. The one on FilmCow.com is the new one.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, hah.

Tha Ninja's - Boom, Shake Tha Ninja's - Boom, Shake

Nice!!

Anything with Satisfaction or ninjas in it deserves a 10.

Mind if you can pm me the remix sometime? =D

TheRevieuwer responds:

I'll send the remix right away my friend.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

It's good, but compared to the others, it sucks.

Just as the title says, this movie is one of the best on Newgrounds, but when you compare it to the others, it's pretty bad...:S

It's also getting kinda confusing, because Jebus seems to be somewhat of a triple agent, and I find it disappointing you killed off Hank (I fancied how his appearance evolved each episode)...Just a suggestion, but maybe you should make some character bios on your site? xD

Anyway, bring Hank back next episode!

PINATA! PINATA!

Title whee!

Seems like a good clip for a bytesize, but the animation itself seemed to miss something...:S

Noxx11 responds:

Hmm... Well, we all need improvement! I'm still working.

A Fight To Remember A Fight To Remember

I don't see why the ratings are so bad...:S

Must be a bunch of zero-bombing wanks, because this movie is pretty damn good. The base graphics are a bit basic, sure, but the special effects make up for that.

The Tri Wing The Tri Wing

Missing a few things...

This movie was pretty good, but it had two problems.
Number one was the stationary background. I'd look into making skyboxes if I where you.
Number two was the pixel quality. The movie seemed to be at 2x zoom...I'd suggest halving the resolution.

Anyway, cheers. Hope to see more from you.

Making Fiends Fan Flash Making Fiends Fan Flash

Awesome.

I faved this before it even hit the main portal. Nice song, detailed animations, and something makes it "lol"-making... Why is the score a 3.24? It should be a 5! D:

Yoshi's Nuissance Yoshi's Nuissance

Lol.

Pretty good for a first submission. Also pretty damn funny.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Haha!

This was too funny... I couldn't stop laughing, and my foot eventually hit my Pepsi.

What Are We Doing? What Are We Doing?

What the hell? o_0

I gotta admit. That was a bit random. I must fire my blam launcher at this. <_<